Monday, May 11, 2009

what a strange train trip


I knew Friday was going to be a weird day my mom hassled me all morning about cleaning and blah blah blah and i was just so fed up. then my boyfriend said i could go in and meet him at the college after he finished in the gym. he didn't seem to care whether i came or didn't so because of that i wasn't that bothered what time i got in there at. I had my lunch n all n them my mom left to meet my aunt i was up in my room tidying and then i suddenly started organizing all the stuff i was given in china. I put on some of the jade jewelery its made of jade and red string basically. I was going to wear the bracelet and the necklace but i think it was a bit over the top of patriotism lol so i settled for just the 2 bracelets even still i felt a bit weird but didn't care. then i changed my mobile phone charm to something similar to the bracelet. red string and jade stones. i had Doraemon since china and was just bored of it frankly. It made my phone a lot lighter changing it...

so then i left the house walked down to the station. got in the carriage sat down there was a newspaper on the ground and it was stuck together with chewing gum so i wriped off the front cover obviously without touching the front cover and red the thing and left the two parts opposite me when i was done. Then this black/Romanian/Pakistani I'm not sure what ethnicity he was or what language he was speaking it wasn't Indian I'm certain. he was quite dark skinned... anyway he picked up the stuff red the newspaper part that i had... then he tried to pull open the part that was stuck with chewing gum ewwwwww and then once he did that he fooled it up and then he put it in his mouth..... very weird and very gross. i didn't say a word then after that he put his legs up on the seat beside me and lied down. Then i was bored i started fiddling with the bracelets... he must of noticed and then suddenly he put his hand in his pocket took out a colorful bead bracelet and handed it to me... I know the whole don't take anything from a stranger thing,,,, but i went against my instinct and said "is this for me?" he said "yes" i took it said thank you... when he gave me the bracelet i felt like i should give him money to be honest it was so weird. then we sat in silence tor the rest of the train ride then i arrived at my station he got up before me and said bye... i said thank you bye bye.... then i as i was walking out of the train i noticed he was carrying a fold up chair. and a huge bag i guess he must be a busker....

one of the oddest train trips ever i have only ever talked to a complete stranger maybe 3 times before in the last 2 years.... @.@ I guess he was just doing his good deed for the day.

2 comments:

asiangard said...

Hi! Nice to meet you! I used to have a bracelet just like that...hmmm, have no idea where it is now....
Anyway, thanx for the compliments about the kids! I agree they are super cute! ;)
Maybe someday, you will have some of your own!

zakir said...

wow .. nice .. the economic situation here is very bad to .. i am working without pay here just for experience :| .. its more or less like apprenticeship